Go to top
- 2019.07.17-07.24 Assistant Professor Su-Hui Hu and Associate Professor Liang-Yin Ke from Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology will visit Waseda University, Japan to join the meeting for research collaboration and progress reports. Associate Professor Liang-Yin Ke will present research topic: “The immunomodulatory ability of mesenchymal stem cells is mainly responsible for the massive range of their therapeutic potential”.
- 2019.07.14-08.15 Department of Physical Therapy, Dr Hui-Yi Wang took 5 undergraduate students (going to be Year 3) took a four-week’s oversea placement at Tonik Asia Group Specialists.
- 2019.07.08 Department of Physical Therapy, Dr Shih-fen Hsiao served as invited speaker and award judge during the 4th FHS Conference at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Hokkaido University.
- 2019.07.03 Department of Physical Therapy, Dr Shih-fen Hsiao was invited to teach the third students at the Division of Physical Therapy, Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Hokkaido University.
- 2019.07.02-08.01 Assistant Professor Su-Hui Hu and for bachelor students in Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology join the summer research program in Waseda University, Japan. The research clerkship program is held by Professor Etsuro Ito, from July 2 to August 1, 2019.