- 2019.11.01 We invite Professor Goh to share a special talk for graduate students. He is a practice professor of Division of Analytics and Operations in college of management at National University of Singapore. The topic is Global Supply Chains and Digital Transformation in Hospital.
- 2019.10.29-10.31 Professor Maggie Reitz from Towson University, USA, was invited by Dept. of Occupational Therapy to participant the International Scholar Co-teaching Program
- 2019.10.28-10.30 Assistant Professor Karla Ausderau from Wisconsin University, USA, was invited by Dept. of Occupational Therapy to participant the International Scholar Co-teaching Program
- 2019.09.16-09.20 Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences received distinguished professors from Ibaraki Prefectural University of Health Sciences, and arranged the visiting of teaching facilities and hospitals.
- 2019.09.15-09.22 Associate Professor Megumi Takizawa from Department of PT, IPU Japan, visited Department of PT, KMU, and participated clinical tours and discussion activity in the faculty’s teaching forum.
- 2019.04.19 The department of public health, Kaohsiung Medical University have been invited Associate Professor Hui-Ling Yen, Epidemiological Science, from The University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong to speak about “Influenza viruses in the air: in experimental and field setting”.
- 2019.04.15 Dr. Jo-Chi Jao, chairman of Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences, invited Prof. Kwan-Hoong Ng for a speech. The title of the speech is Global Medical Physics Education.
- 2019.03.04-03.08 Dr. Arunee Thitithanyanont from Mahidol University, Thailand has been invited by Dr. Sheng-Fan Wang, from Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan to attend Kaohsiung Medical University to participate in international scholar co-teaching as well as discussing the dual degree program.
- 2019.03.04-03.06 Department of Physical Therapy, SF Hsiao invited Dr Hiroki Mani and Dr Yasuyuki Takamatsu from Hokkaido University Japan gave a speech for the ‘Development of postural control’ and ‘Neural plasticity & neuromodulation’ in the Department of Physical Therapy.
- 2018.12.14-12.23 The international exchange and collaborate with Dr. Thomas Wan from University of Central Florida.（HAMI）
- 2018.12.07-12.12 The international exchange and collaborate with Dr. Christian Wernz from Virginia Commonwealth University.（HAMI）
- 2018.11.05-11.23 Dr. Daniel Bender from Institute of Biochemistry, University of Cologne, Germany visited Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, KMU for research and laboratory collaboration. On Nov 19, 2018, Dr. Bender gave a talk on “Sulfite oxidase in human health and disease”.
- 2018.10.19 Department of Physical Therapy, SF Hsiao invited Prof. Yu Konishi from Department of Physical Education, National Defense Academy gave a speech for the neurophysiological mechanism of ACL injury.
- 2018.09.16-09.23 Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences,Department of Physical Therapy and Department of Occupational Therapy received distinguished professors from Ibaraki Prefectural University of Health Sciences, and arranged the visiting of teaching facilities and hospitals
- 2018.09.03 Representatives from Okayama University, Japan visited Kaohsiung Medical University to introduce the Academic Exchange Program. Prof. Shinya Saito (Vice Dean) and Prof. Takehito Taguchi also welcomed KMU graduate students to join this International Program. Two departments of College of Health Sciences (including Department of Laboratory Sciences and Biotechnology and Department Radical Imaging and Radiological Sciences) and Division of R&D and International Affair of College of Health Sciences were invited to participate this activity.
- 2018.08.16 Associate Professor Liang-Yin Ke invited Professor Etsuro Ito to give a talk in KMU and to discuss research project. The talk entitled as “Urinary adiponectin as a new diagnostic index for chronic kidney disease due to diabetic nephropathy
- 2018.07.07 The CEO of World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT), Jonathon Kruger, was invited to give a workshop on advocacy in KMU. The workshop was funded by the Taiwan Physical Therapy Association (TPTA) and the Department of NGO International Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Two Vice Presidents from Korean Physical Therapy Association were also attended the workshop.
- 2018.04.30-05.03 Professor Hiroshi Maejima from Faculty of Health Sciences, Hokkaido University, Japan, gave series of lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Department of Physical Therapy.